Sheep & Goat RFID FDX-B (Full Duplex) Visual Ear Tag
Sheep & Goat RFID FDX-B Ear Tag
Overview – Sheep & Goat Electronic Visual Ear Tag
This ear tag is a plastic object used for identification of Sheep & goat. The ear tag uses Radio Frequency Identification RFID technology, then it is often referred to as an electronic ear tag. Electronic ear tags conform international standards ISO 11784 and ISO 11785 working at 134,2 kHz. There are flag shape ear tags those with flat wide plastic surfaces designed to present the ID code printed by laser.
DWB-915 Sheep & Goat RFID Visual Ear Tag is an ear tag specially designed for the management of the animal raising and butchering. It meets the international standard of ISO11784/5 FDX-B. It is designed and produced on the imported high-level Microchips and it can be served to read and write, and also has a unique design of data security. We can add letters, numbers or 2D codes by laser printing for visual purpose. In the animal raising and butchering, it can trace the animals identification by using Doowa DWC-180 Handheld Reader or DWC-280 Series Stick Reader together.
Certificate: International Committee for Animal Recording(ICAR)
Specifications – Sheep & Goat FDX-B Electronic Visual Ear Tag
|RFID Compatibility||ISO11784/85 compliant|
|Microchip||HITAG or EM Series Chip|
|Length||118mm ± 1mm|
|Width||16mm ± 1mm|
|Available Colours||Yellow or any other colour|
|Anti-Collision Standard||IEC 68-2-27|
|Shaking Standard||IEC 68-2-6|
|Chemical resistance||With IP67 standards, Waterproof, anti-ultraviolet, anti-soaking|
|Tamperproof||Ensures security in livestock management programs|
|Reading Distance||Reading distance varies greatly per application due to reader quality & environmental factors|
|Working Temperature||Operating at -30°C to 85 °C|
|Store Temperature||Storage at -30°C to 65°C|
|Working Humidity||5% to 90% no frost|
|Period of Validity||>5 years|
Product Feature - Sheep & Goat RFID Eear Tag
- 100% performance guaranteed, Designed to protect technology inside.
- Guaranteed to last the life of the animal.
- International Committee for Animal Recording, the worldwide organization of animal recording and productivity evaluation.
- Conforms to standards established by the International Organization for Standardization. The world's largest developer of standards.
- ID numbers and other laser printings as you required
- A male part and a female part with a microchip inside
- Patented application eliminates ripped & torn ears
- Choose your color.
- Choose your printing content.Electronic File for ID.
Application Usage – Livestock ID Tag
Can be used in the management of breeding stock dairy stock, fatstock and animal slaughter to trace individual identification.
Provide the goat rfid ear tags, sheep rfid ear tags, deer rfid ear tags!