FDX-B (Full Duplex) Visual Reusable Ear Tags,Cattle Tags
FDX-B Reusable Ear Tag with Visual Pad
Overview – FDX-B (Full Duplex) Visual Ear Tag
This new innovative tag is an RFID tag combined with a specially designed visual tag, to give visual and electronic identification wherever an animal is being handled. The RFID Visual tag is designed with the key elements of high retention, ease of application and readability (both electronic and visual) paramount.
DWB-907 Animal RFID Visual Ear Tag is an ear tag specially designed for the management of the animal raising and butchering. It meets the international standard of ISO11784/5 FDX-B. It is designed and produced on the imported high-level Microchips and it can be served to read and write, and also has a unique design of data security. We can add letters, numbers or 2D codes by laser printing for visual purpose. In the animal raising and butchering, it can trace the animals identification by using DWC-180 Handheld Reader or DWC-280 Series Stick Reader together.
Certificate: International Committee for Animal Recording(ICAR)
Specifications – 134.2 kHz Low Frequency (LF) FDX-B Livestock ID Tag
|RFID Compatibility||ISO11784/85 compliant|
|Microchip||HITAG, EM Series Chip|
|Height||103mm ± 1mm(53mm)|
|Width||74mm ± 1mm|
|Weight||16.3 g±0.2g(Female) 1.5g±0.1g(Male)|
|Available Colours||Yellow or any other colour|
|Anti-Collision Standard||IEC 68-2-27|
|Shaking Standard||IEC 68-2-6|
|Chemical resistance||With IP67 standards, Waterproof, anti-ultraviolet, anti-soaking|
|Tamperproof||Ensures security in livestock management programs|
|Reading Distance||Reading distance varies greatly per application due to reader quality & environmental factors|
|Working Temperature||Operating at -30°C to 85 °C|
|Store Temperature||Storage at -30°C to 65°C|
|Working Humidity||5% to 90% no frost|
|Period of Validity||>5 years|
Product Feature - 134.2 kHz Low Frequency (LF) Electronic Animal Ear Tag
- 100% performance guaranteed, Designed to protect technology inside.
- Guaranteed to last the life of the animal.
- International Committee for Animal Recording, the worldwide organization of animal recording and productivity evaluation.
- Conforms to standards established by the International Organization for Standardization. The world's largest developer of standards.
- ID numbers and other laser printings as you required
- A male part and a female part with a microchip inside
- ICAR approved ID numbers in electronic file
- Patented application eliminates ripped & torn ears
- Choose your color. Choose your printing content.Electronic File for ID.
- ISO11784/5 FDX-B 134.2KHz.Three years guarantee.
Application Usage –134.2 kHz Low Frequency (LF) Animal Ear Tag
Can be used in the management of breeding stock dairy stock, fatstock and animal slaughter to trace individual identification.
Provide the cattle rfid ear tags, swine rfid ear tags, goat rfid ear tags, sheep rfid ear tags, deer rfid ear tags, any livestock tags!